[Google Ads Case Study] The Solution to Unqualified Leads

Recently, we started working with a client to improve their Google Ads campaigns.  More specifically, we were hired because their sales team consistently complained they were, “getting the wrong kinds of leads!”  Sound familiar?

In other words, the ad campaign was driving too many unqualified prospects and the sales team was sick of weeding through them to find the diamonds in the rough.

It’s an all-too-common problem that requires an all-too-uncommon solution.  I’ll explain more about the solution in this case study, but first let’s take a look at how this account was set up before we started working together.

Before We Started

This particular client is in the recruiting industry, but that’s not really important.  This case study is relevant for every business that needs to improve the quality of their leads from Google Ads.

Click Here To Read More…

The domain name:  Annually.com is available for purchase. Learn how you can use this domain for your business.

Learn More